Tuesday, July 6, 2010

tuesday

Finally got my head x-rayed this morning. It's not broken, though some might say my mental function is. And I have been crabby a lot since the fall. I have good reason, but it gets tiresome even to me.
I am giving Pixie a round of bute. She is really put out about that. I wish horses could make the connection between that nasty stuff we give them and feeling better.
So we are on the mend, and I am making myself a consolation prize. They were giving garment bags as one of the prizes at the show, and I wanted one! So I am putting together some nice pictures that I will make transfers of and iron on some fabric for a custom garment bag. My way of healing.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm glad you don't have a broken head. I hope both you and Pixie mend quickly!

    ReplyDelete