Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday

Some Sundays are for relaxation, others for chores. This morning I have already been on the roof with Howie to help change the pump in the swamp cooler, swept the deck, and washed throw rugs. Next-clean the kitchen and bath. After all that, I get to play, which means going to the barn, of course.
Nightmare last night. This was so weird that I want to record it. I dreamt that I was with a bunch of people from a shipwreck. We were in a house, and I realized that the others were practicing cannibalism. There was a corpse that they were cutting the face off of. I had an orange cat with me, and a friend named Emmy. When I found out what was going on, I went to the front door to leave, but it was nailed shut from the outside. I was hungry, and they offered me some of the "meat", but I knew what it was and didn't eat it. I took Emmy by the hand, and we escaped somehow. They came after us, but I yelled for help. Then I was carrying Emmy because she was too weak to continue. Some where along the line, my boss came along in his car and took us home. He gave us cheerios to eat. I knew I had to go back for my cat. The police came and took me back to get him. Then I woke up. My real cat was rubbing me, wanting scratches. Wow! I have weird dreams, but that one was worse than most!

No comments:

Post a Comment