Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Good Lesson

Saturday morning: I finished the helmet bag that I started last nite. Had a lesson at 10am, so left early to get ready. Barb really put pressure on me to see if I was mentally ready, and it turns out that I need more focus. I thought I was relaxed, but I tensed up doing dressage and didn't get my game on again until jumping some xc fences. Pixie really told me about it, too! So that was a good lesson in preparation. Mental rehearsal time!
The rest of the day was easy. I visited at Bibber, had lunch w/Barb, and chilled out at home. Received the amethyst charm that I ordered from Susan, and realized how many caring, positive people I now have in my life. I am grateful for these souls who help, guide, and share my journey.
Small sewing project-made a lavender sachet from my own lavender flowers for my pillow and another with lavender bath salts for my helmet.

No comments:

Post a Comment